51st Regiment

Author Topic: Good day chaps  (Read 104 times)

Sheriff

• View Profile
    • Awards
Good day chaps
« on: October 07, 2017, 07:58:51 PM »
Hello chaps, I'v never been in a regiment before but this seems like a cool place to try it out and have some fun.

HoffieDizzle

• Regular
  • Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Good day chaps
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 08:01:05 PM »
Welcome to the regiment!
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Hunter

• Lance Corporal
  • Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 08:25:05 PM »
Welcome!

Goodall

• Regular
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 09:26:33 PM »
Welcome to the 51st

Valiant

• Private
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 10:01:57 PM »
Hey dude .

Don't worry about it . This is my first regiment  also,as long as you follow the orders in line battles and training you will be fine mate :)

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 10:03:28 PM »
Welcome Sheriff! I'm sure you'll have a good time :).
Mark

Homicidal Puppy

• Lieutenant
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 05:14:42 AM »
Hey dude .

Don't worry about it . This is my first regiment  also,as long as you follow the orders in line battles and training you will be fine mate :)

RIP Eveie.

Also, welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for here!

Hunter

• Lance Corporal
  • Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 12:42:37 PM »
Welcome!
Hope you'll enjoy your stay

Olavur

• Lance Corporal
  • Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 03:35:53 AM »
Welcome to the 51st