Author Topic: HELLO  (Read 73 times)

Owl

• Recruit
  • Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HELLO
« on: October 11, 2017, 03:39:50 AM »
Hello My name is Owl, an American and I was just accepted into the 51st and I am happy to be here and I hope you guys like me.

Deathstar

• Sergeant
  • Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Acting Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HELLO
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 03:48:02 AM »
Welcome, enjoy your stay Owl.

PoundeR

• Corporal
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Midshipsman Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 07:54:25 AM »
The colonials keep showing up in numbers good & welcome to the regiment.

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 10:03:16 AM »
Welcome Owl! I’m sure you’ll fit right in :)!
Mark

Hunter

• Lance Corporal
  • Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 11:13:49 AM »
Hello!
Welcome to the 51st!

Nervous_Man

• Private
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Landsman Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 01:17:55 AM »
We owl welcome you to the 51st!

Goodall

• Regular
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 01:23:11 AM »
Welcome to the regiment!

HoffieDizzle

• Regular
  • Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 03:49:39 PM »
Welcome please be nice to Goodall he doesn't have many friends
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.