Over the last couple of weeks we have seen a lot of instability from our current website/domain provider, so 2 days ago I made the decision to migrate our website to a new provider. This is no easy task, since it involved exporting the database plus all our files, and uploading them on our new web server. This creates some problems of course, which have all been corrected today.
As the head of S1 I am responsible for the technical part of running the clan, so I take full responsibility in the unstable behavior we've seen lately, and thus I've decided to pay for the site migration as well out of my own pocket.
Should you see any problems with the website or any feature on the website over the coming days, please let me know and I will look into it.