51st Regiment

Author Topic: Bad puns  (Read 4212 times)

Spunned

• Major
  • Reserves
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Commander Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bad puns
« on: August 26, 2017, 12:03:15 AM »
What did the buffalo say when his son went to college? Bison...

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bad puns
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 12:57:32 AM »
I am terrified of elevators, I'm going to take steps to avoid them
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 12:59:27 AM »
I ain't addicted to brake fluid. I can stop whenever I want.

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 01:00:02 AM »
Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the toilet? Because the pee is silent...

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 01:00:52 AM »
What do you call a sketchy Italian neighborhood? The Spaghetto...

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 01:01:28 AM »
Why did the scarecrow win so many awards? Because he was outstanding in his field.

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 01:02:22 AM »
And finally I would like to give a big shout out to all the sidewalks out there for keeping me off the streets, you da best.

Olavur

• Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 08:46:21 PM »
Astronomers got tired of watching the moon rotate around the earth for 24 hours, so they just called it a day.

Spunned

• Major
  • Reserves
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Commander Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 09:11:45 PM »
Astronomers got tired of watching the moon rotate around the earth for 24 hours, so they just called it a day.

That made me laugh lol

Runo

• Private
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 11:04:10 PM »
Did you hear about the mathematician who’s afraid of negative numbers ?
He will stop at nothing to avoid them.
Hold Fast My Boys !

Lafroste

• Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Self-proclaimed Melee Master
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 11:17:52 PM »
Sex while camping is fucking in tents!

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2017, 12:45:05 AM »
Do you know the similarity between Heineken and sex in a kano? It's both fucking close to water!

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Sergeant Major
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2017, 07:33:36 PM »
I don't trust stairs, they're always up to something.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Sergeant Major
  • Centre Company
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2017, 07:36:21 PM »
Shouldn't pregnant women be called body builders?

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Sergeant Major
  • Centre Company
  • "Bitch, I see you."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 07:39:45 PM »
I would like to make a pun about philosophy, but I Kant.

Eh? Eh? Get it?!

(Immanuel Kant)