51st Regiment

Author Topic: important question  (Read 339 times)

samnen

• Regular
  • Centre Company
  • 'next time, just tell me to jump'
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
important question
« on: November 01, 2018, 04:38:50 PM »
One big chicken, or a thousand small chickens?
'next time, just tell me to jump'

OriginalHobo

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Fág an Bealach
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
Re: important question
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 10:21:52 PM »
If it was just to keep for food, a thousand chickens would probably last longer and you wouldn't have to eat them all at once.

But if I had to fight either one I'd have to go with one big chicken, a thousand small chickens would overrun a human easily if they wanted blood and had common purpose.

Good question.

"DURA LEX, SED LEX."

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 10:28:35 PM »
What an excellent question!
Mark

Melchett

• Sergeant
  • Light Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Behhhrr!!
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 01:26:53 AM »
One big chicken obviously, who would take on a thousand little ones?

I want to cover every inch of your gorgeous body in pepper and then sneeze all over you!

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Colour Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 05:40:17 PM »
Depends on what kind of weaponry you have and if you're alone. Give me a flamethrower and a thousand small chickens so I can go on a rampage. Fucking prop-up in a corridor and just funnel them so you can barbeque at your leisure. If we have no weapons, however, and have to wait for the QRF to get to the location, then yeah, give me the big chicken. One large target, a hose of lead or a missile and we're done.

Disaster averted.

Food wise? Thousand small chickens.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

OriginalHobo

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Fág an Bealach
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 06:59:12 PM »
I know a fella who went on holiday to Columbia and he went to a "gun range". They let him go into a room with about 50 chickens and an uzi with 2 magazines.
Same place lets you blow up a cow with a bazooka.

Swear to God.

"DURA LEX, SED LEX."

James_Stukov

• Regular
  • Light Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Hero of Minden tier on Patreon.
  • Official Pay-Pig and Funder of the 51st
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 100 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 10:39:08 PM »
I'd take the Large Chicken, then sell it as the "Largest Chicken in the World" and get Crazy rich off it  :P
Proud Regular of the 51st Regiment

Fortune

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 06:00:27 PM »
I know a fella who went on holiday to Columbia and he went to a "gun range". They let him go into a room with about 50 chickens and an uzi with 2 magazines.
Same place lets you blow up a cow with a bazooka.

Swear to God.
Now I want to shoot a musket at a cow.
Think of all the great men who didn't fap all day.