51st Regiment

Author Topic: Halo coming to PC!!!  (Read 578 times)

Admiral Hipper

• Lance Corporal
  • Centre Company
  • Kamatayan sa Hapon! Mabuhay ang Tawalisi!
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Halo coming to PC!!!
« on: March 12, 2019, 11:02:49 PM »
Some of you in the clan are aware of the flagship exclusive title series of the Xbox known as Halo.

In 2015 Bungie released Halo: The Master Chief Collection. It is comprised of Halo 1 Remastered, Halo 2 Remastered, Halo 3, and Halo 4

Today we found out the Halo MCC is finally coming to PC! The last Halo game to come to PC was Halo 2 back in 2004 so this is really big news to us Halo fans in the regiment!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/

When this game comes out you can join me, Unc0nn3ct3d, and Hobo as we relive Master Chief's story through the entire Halo Saga. 67 missions and 120 multiplayer maps spanning 4 different eras!

This is the definitive Halo experience.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 08:32:08 AM by Admiral Hipper »
"Look into Bismarck's bright brown eyes as she holds your Sausage hostage!"

[

OriginalHobo

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Fág an Bealach
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
Re: Halo coming to PC!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 11:12:07 AM »
Fuckin yes boys.

"DURA LEX, SED LEX."

James_Stukov

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Hero of Minden tier on Patreon.
  • Official Pay-Pig and Funder of the 51st
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 100 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 05:06:11 PM »
Halo? Unconnected shouting at me in another game? My ass getting pounded by the Alliance? Count me in!

i really like it when Unconnected gets mad  :-*

FireFork

• Grenadier
  • Grenadier Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 07:25:55 PM »
HOLY FUCK YES! I demand some next level co-op on legendary & some massive TDMs

OriginalHobo

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Fág an Bealach
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 12:09:00 AM »
halo 3 campaign, all skulls on legendary.

no hassle.

"DURA LEX, SED LEX."

Soap

• Sergeant Major
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Midshipsman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 02:04:12 PM »
Requires 3rd-Party Account: Xbox Live

Annnnnnnnnnd i'm gone!

Steiner

• Colour Sergeant
  • Light Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Midshipsman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 04:51:06 PM »
Requires 3rd-Party Account: Xbox Live

Annnnnnnnnnd i'm gone!

I might actually still have mine from GTA4 xd. That shit was annoying.
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Admiral Hipper

• Lance Corporal
  • Centre Company
  • Kamatayan sa Hapon! Mabuhay ang Tawalisi!
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 07:59:13 PM »
Anyone remember Games for Windows Live?

That was also annoying.
"Look into Bismarck's bright brown eyes as she holds your Sausage hostage!"

[

Steiner

• Colour Sergeant
  • Light Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Midshipsman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 11:17:25 AM »

That was also annoying.

Yeah I remember that shit from GTA4. 3 different logins: Steam, Social Club and Games for Windows Live. Cancer.
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Colour Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 04:15:28 PM »

That was also annoying.

Fucking remember that from Fallout 3.

Halo? Unconnected shouting at me in another game? My ass getting pounded by the Alliance? Count me in!

Don't worry, Stukov. My anger will refreshen your supply one way or the other.

I'll make sure of it.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

James_Stukov

• Former Member
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Hero of Minden tier on Patreon.
  • Official Pay-Pig and Funder of the 51st
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 100 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 05:32:12 PM »

That was also annoying.

Fucking remember that from Fallout 3.

Don't worry, Stukov. My anger will refreshen your supply one way or the other.

I'll make sure of it.

;)

OriginalHobo

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Fág an Bealach
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 11:57:45 PM »
this time 10-11 years ago, i'd get home from school and just play halo 3 for the entire night w/ friends
custom games, team swat, or even just forge mode

https://youtu.be/9sRXYfoxJiA?t=166
the feels are real :'( :'(

"DURA LEX, SED LEX."