51st Regiment

Author Topic: Rct. Mattias Dunder  (Read 167 times)

Mattias Dunder

• Private
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rct. Mattias Dunder
« on: September 23, 2019, 07:24:02 PM »
Good day, Mattias Dunder from the Björneborg Regiment of Swedish Österland reporting for duty. I hope to find my place in your line and perform my duty as well as I can.

//Out of character, hi all! I am Riku from Finland, 30 years of age. Something of a history buff and a lifelong tabletop/PC wargamer, I just recently got into Holdfast (having played MB, Warband, War of the Roses etc. extensively before) and was excited by the potential the game offered for organized play. I hope to get to know all of you and to have fun out on the battlefield.

James_Stukov

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded to those who are contributing to the Hero of Minden tier on Patreon.
  • Official Pay-Pig and Funder of the 51st
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 100 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rct. Mattias Dunder
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 09:01:16 PM »
Welcome to the Regiment Mattias! We got quiet a couple of Swedish Boys here so you definatly will fit in perfectly! Looking forward to meeting you on the battlefield!
I like money.

Steiner

• Colour Sergeant
  • Light Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Midshipsman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 09:55:47 PM »
Welcome to the regiment, friend! :)
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Mousecatcher

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • miri it is while summer ilast
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 11:36:38 AM »
Welcome!  :)

OriginalHobo

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Fág an Bealach
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 05:25:48 PM »
Welcome old boy  :)

See you on the battlefield.

"DURA LEX, SED LEX."

Admiral Hipper

• Corporal
  • Centre Company
  • Kamatayan sa Hapon! Mabuhay Tawalisi!
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 10:50:17 PM »
Hei!
"Look into Bismarck's bright brown eyes as she holds your Sausage hostage!"

[

FireFork

• Grenadier
  • Grenadier Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 05:13:52 PM »
I am a half-finnish swede so I welcome the addition of some more nationally confused people in the regiment. Väl mött!

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 05:40:24 PM »
Welcome aboard!
Mark

Seaside

• Lance Corporal
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Silver tier on Patreon.
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2019, 12:21:39 AM »
Welcome!