51st Regiment

Author Topic: 51st Regiment - A new start!  (Read 3455 times)

Spunned

• Major
  • Reserves
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Commander Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
51st Regiment - A new start!
« on: August 26, 2017, 09:39:14 AM »
It's too early to reveal too much, however at this point in time, we can confirm that the 51st Regiment is rebooting in Anvil Game Studios' new amazing game Holdfast: Nations at War!

Stay tuned for more information as it becomes publicly available.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 04:42:06 PM by Mark »

Lafroste

• Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Self-proclaimed Melee Master
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 51st regiment - A new start!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 10:21:46 AM »
Hussah!

Refleax

• May good health be yours!
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Holdfast: Nations At War
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 11:13:49 AM »
Thank you, lads! Much appreciated.

Remember Strangeways!

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 01:36:04 PM »
Let's gooo

Homicidal Puppy

• Major
  • High Command
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Commander Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 02:51:05 PM »
Hype, LET'S GO

Olavur

• Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2017, 07:55:20 PM »
Every one on board the hype-train!

Condoz

• Lieutenant
  • Reserves
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 08:40:34 PM »
...the hype-train!
More like the Hype Ship

Runo

• Private
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 09:39:10 PM »
Do we get a new uniform ?
My old boots have holes in them   :-[
Hold Fast My Boys !

Condoz

• Lieutenant
  • Reserves
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 09:49:54 PM »
I'll talk to the quartermaster...

...Puppy!!

Olavur

• Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 09:54:44 PM »

There will be plenty of dead frogs laying around soon, just take a pair off one of the corpses, private!

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 10:09:03 PM »
We're back!

Harbinger

• Lieutenant
  • Reserves
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 11:42:40 PM »
LOOKS LIKE MEMES ARE BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

Dane_Hawke

• Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 11:56:03 PM »
I need to see a doctor, my boner won't go away

Olavur

• Corporal
  • Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2017, 12:05:12 AM »
I need to see a doctor, my boner won't go away

Stop hanging out around the kindergarden.

Runo

• Private
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2017, 12:23:47 AM »
Is there still a Team-Speak thing   ?
And where is it plz ... it has been a while .   :-\
Hold Fast My Boys !