51st Regiment

Author Topic: WTF where is my user?!  (Read 774 times)

Spunned

• Major
  • Reserves
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Commander Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
WTF where is my user?!
« on: August 25, 2017, 10:15:27 PM »
The database crashed because of an update to the forum software.

I've made sure that we only use the 2nd latest version, so we don't have this issue again.

Please register 1 more time and it should be okay from now on.

Eldridge

• Grenadier
  • Grenadier Company
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: WTF where is my user?!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 10:20:03 PM »
first

Spunned

• Major
  • Reserves
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Commander Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 10:20:23 PM »

Homicidal Puppy

• Major
  • High Command
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Commander Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 10:20:46 PM »
First.

Did I do it right?

Refleax

• May good health be yours!
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Holdfast: Nations At War
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 10:21:08 PM »
It's OK buddy.

Remember Strangeways.

Remember Strangeways!

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 10:22:20 PM »
LET'S GO!
Mark