51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 878 times)

SamMCTK421

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hello
« on: October 15, 2017, 05:23:44 PM »
Hi all

Just saying hello as I have very recently been accepted to join the regiment. I am very keen to play in the line battle tonight and had a look for the training server within the game server browser. I have followed all the steps post application acceptance. I am new to organised regiment gameplay, but have had experience playing Mount and Blade etc. regarding the password to enter and play in the training event, how do I go about obtaining these or being accepted to play in this event?

Thanks and look forward to hearing from people.

Sam

Hunter

• Sergeant
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 05:24:58 PM »
Welcome!
Hope to see you tonight at the event

PoundeR

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 05:26:03 PM »
You can find the passwords in the teamspeak before the training and events. And welcome!

SamMCTK421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 05:31:31 PM »
Hi

Thanks for info. Will be online half an hour before the event.

Sam

Nervous_Man

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 10:56:53 PM »
Welcome to the 51st!

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 11:12:52 PM »
Welcome to the regiment Sam. Did you make it today?
Mark

SamMCTK421

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 01:30:51 AM »
Hi again

Yeah made it to the line battle and training event tonight. I was mainly in group 2. Was really fun! Will be attending more training and geetting involved in more battles. I really enjoy that it's more focussed and tactical as pub servers can be a bit mad! Looking forward to some more training and getting involved in more like battles. 51st seem pretty boss.

Sam

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 05:50:01 PM »
Welcome hope you enjoy yourself
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Valiant

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 09:58:46 PM »
Hey dude !