51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hello ladies and Gents!  (Read 1010 times)

Beastakos

• Private
  • Centre Company
  • Landsman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello ladies and Gents!
« on: October 16, 2017, 06:49:47 PM »
Good evening! As you can see i have just recruited in the regiment, thank you guys! My name is Vasilis (Bill) and i'm from Greece. I'mnot a native speaker of english langauge so please dont jugde for my mystakes, i am a guick learner so i hope to get better. Cant wait to meet you and learn from you! See you on Teamspeak and in the battlefield of course!

Eldridge

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello ladies and Gents!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 06:51:02 PM »
Welcome to the regiment man!

FireFork

• Grenadier
  • Grenadier Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 07:34:03 PM »
Don't worry, the rest of the regiment (except Pounder  ;) ) seems to survive my attempts at speaking english. As long as you understand the commands there should be no problems. Welcome to the regiment!

Tavish

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • This ship is our home. This ship is England.
  • Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 100 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 10:34:43 PM »
Welcome to the Regiment, we'll have you speaking the Queen's English in no time!

"One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic."
Josef Stalin

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem."
Josef Stalin

Hunter

• Sergeant
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 10:24:47 AM »
Welcome to the regiment lad!

Olavur

• Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 12:07:29 PM »
Welcome to the regiment

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 01:22:03 PM »
Welcome to the regiment!
Mark

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 05:50:45 PM »
Bill what a normal name please get a better one like adam or mark
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Valiant

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 09:58:15 PM »
Welcome don't worry about the speech issue!

FireFork

• Grenadier
  • Grenadier Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 10:06:50 PM »

From todays training, seems someone is quite a marksman

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 02:50:46 PM »
Welcome to the 51st!