51st Regiment

Author Topic: G'day fellas  (Read 748 times)

TheYuvimon

• Grenadier
  • Grenadier Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
G'day fellas
« on: November 03, 2017, 03:37:55 PM »
Hellooou!

My actual name is Johannes but nobody has used that since birth so don't bother starting now.
I'm 20 years old and from a small cold-ass town in northern Bavaria, Germany.
I look forward standing next to you in linie, when shit hits the fan.

My thanks go to my superiors and all the others that make this Regiment possible.
Sincerly TheYuvimon

Hunter

• Sergeant
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: G'day fellas
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 03:39:59 PM »
Welcome to the regiment!

Bern

• Private
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 100 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Landsman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 05:00:56 PM »
Hello and welcome to the regiment!

Deathstar

• Lieutenant
  • Reserves
  • Melee God and Official 51st Jurnalizt™
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 05:31:06 PM »
I don't remember you from Digimon, were you from a later season?

PoundeR

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 06:32:05 PM »
Digimon finnish dubs the best https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxPsucXGkm4

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 08:34:54 PM »
Welcome to the regiment!
Mark

FireFork

• Grenadier
  • Grenadier Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "En lärdomens och kulturens högborg"
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 09:10:25 PM »
Welcome to the 51st!

OriginalHobo

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Fág an Bealach
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 04:27:00 PM »
Digimon finnish dubs the best https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxPsucXGkm4
It sounds equally as depressing as I expected it would   8) 8)

Oh and, Welcome to the 51st!

"DURA LEX, SED LEX."