51st Regiment

Author Topic: Tell the Darkest Jokes You Know  (Read 1419 times)

Olavur

• Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tell the Darkest Jokes You Know
« on: September 02, 2017, 12:12:37 AM »
Last night I was eating this girl out, when suddenly I tasted horse semen,

So I thought to myself "So that's how you died grandma."

Spunned

• Major
  • Reserves
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Commander Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tell the Darkest Jokes You Know
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 09:32:13 AM »
What is the difference between a watermelon and a baby?
One is fun to smash with a sledgehammer, the other is a useless watermelon.

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Sergeant Major
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 01:30:05 PM »
“You da bomb!” “No, you da bomb!” In America – a compliment. In the Middle East – an argument.

What is the difference between a Jew and a pizza? A Jew doesn't scream in the oven.

Asians drive so bad I'm starting to think Pearl Harbor was an accident.

What's the difference between a Taliban outpost and a Pakistani elementary school? I don't know, I just fly the drone.

What do you think was the last thing going through princess Diana's mind? The steering wheel.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

Goodall

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • 51st Department of Propaganda/Public Relations
  • Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 03:16:05 PM »
My wife walked into the room when I was having sex with our daughter.

I don't know what shocked her more, the fact that I was having sex with our daughter or that the abortion clinic gave us the fetus. 

Olavur

• Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 06:22:52 PM »
Q: What's the biggest cause of paedophilia?

A: Sexy kids.

HoffieDizzle

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Ordinary Seaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 11:05:11 AM »
 People are like trees...
They fall when you hit them multiple times with an axe.
S7 - Department of Clan Agriculture
S911 - Department of Islamic integration and teaching.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Goodall sucks.

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 04:18:59 PM »
I got the body of a 18 year old model.

But my freezer run out of space.

Carl Klinke

• Regular
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 07:54:24 PM »
The Islamization of Germany is getting worse. Yesterday I called a suicide hotline and they asked me if I can drive a truck.  :o
"Should you encounter the enemy, he will be defeated! No quarter will be given! Prisoners will not be taken! Whoever falls into your hands is forfeited."

- Wilhelm II. -

Tavish

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • This ship is our home. This ship is England.
  • Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 100 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 09:42:51 PM »
When I saw those Muslims all mowed down by the van I thought "Jesus! That could've been me" But then I remembered I don't have a van.

"One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic."
Josef Stalin

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem."
Josef Stalin