51st Regiment

Author Topic: Linebattle events recorded by Ferkison  (Read 1016 times)

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
Linebattle events recorded by Ferkison
« on: November 26, 2017, 12:32:38 AM »
Hey all,

That was tremendous fun today! Please find the clip below with our glorious wins (and some unfortunate loss - it was the weather's fault).

Apologies for the blurry camera in the beginning (i know, you truly want to check that eye candy that is me)! I cleaned it the lens later in!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/204314085

In addition, here's a couple of funny stuff that happened on the public server when I played a bit of solo!

Why is nobody using the cannon?
https://clips.twitch.tv/ObservantLachrymoseWoodcockDeIlluminati

Charge!
https://clips.twitch.tv/EnergeticCalmGoblinM4xHeh

Hope to see y'all tomorrow for some good fun!

Ferkison

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 10:51:09 PM by Ferkison »

Vizla

• Grenadier
  • Grenadier Company
  • Anxiety God and 51st Minister of Propaganda™
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Today's event on my stream!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 01:37:14 AM »
Good job man, it's good to have actuall streamer in our lines. Time to make 51st even greater.  8)

And by the way, two things - do not fire in 3rd person unless you want to accidently shot your friends. We're moving in 3rd person and shoting in 1st. And second thing, dont move you character to look around, to do it use tilde key (~). Always face the direction you're told. These things will be especially crucial tomorrow during organised line battle. We want to look professional, don't we? Oh, and don't be mad when you're pushed out of the line, it always happens, hitboxes in this game are kinda... you know. ;)

But overall nicely done, keep it up, boiii!

Memes wasn't a thing until I showed up.

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 01:59:16 AM »
Good job man, it's good to have actuall streamer in our lines. Time to make 51st even greater.  8)

And by the way, two things - do not fire in 3rd person unless you want to accidently shot your friends. We're moving in 3rd person and shoting in 1st. And second thing, dont move you character to look around, to do it use tilde key (~). Always face the direction you're told. These things will be especially crucial tomorrow during organised line battle. We want to look professional, don't we? Oh, and don't be mad when you're pushed out of the line, it always happens, hitboxes in this game are kinda... you know. ;)

But overall nicely done, keep it up, boiii!

I'm always mad ! It's one of my "things" ! But these are some solid tips mate! Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 02:27:29 AM by Ferkison »

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 03:04:03 PM »
Cool stuff! I'll check it out!

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 05:54:04 PM »
Very awesome that you're streaming the events! Hopefully everybody will enjoy today's show :).
Mark

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
Re: Linebattle events recorded by Ferkison
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 10:51:46 PM »
Hey everyone!

Here's today's recording of my stream!

Shame we didn't get to do the Grant Campaign but it was lots of fun either way!  See you on the next battle!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/205588645

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 12:35:27 PM »
Subscribing to your channel!

Miwiw

• Lance Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 07:33:24 PM »
Just a thought: I'm not sure about recording all what is being said on TeamSpeak. You never know if you want your tactics being shared or if some member acts against rules it might be bad to have that shared as well. Just saying - otherwise having someone stream stuff is good anyhow! Keep going.  ;)

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 07:52:32 PM »
Just a thought: I'm not sure about recording all what is being said on TeamSpeak. You never know if you want your tactics being shared or if some member acts against rules it might be bad to have that shared as well. Just saying - otherwise having someone stream stuff is good anyhow! Keep going.  ;)

Hi Miwiw,

The commanders have said it's okay for me to stream this. If something changed, I would like them to message them, but until then TS it's kind of vital for streaming this game on my channel.

Thank you for your kind words.

Subscribing to your channel!

Haha, thanks a lot mate! it means the world to me!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 07:56:48 PM by Ferkison »