51st Regiment

Author Topic: Sunday's Linebattle event video  (Read 918 times)

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
Sunday's Linebattle event video
« on: November 27, 2017, 04:37:41 AM »
Here's the video for the Sunday's Linebattle event!

Apologies for the bad quality. There were certain technical issues. Won't happen again! I promise!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0GTq9JhC8

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Colour Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sunday's Linebattle event video
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 05:38:40 AM »
Unfortunate that your Twitch decided to fuck over, but a fun video nonetheless. I'm not entirely positive on what our policy is about showing the backend of the promotions like that, but I'm sure one of the Coms will address you on it if it's out of line.

It was understandably a bit shaky for some people, not knowing which commands to follow or how to respond to certain situations, but that will all be rectified in the coming training. We cannot afford to have these many fuck-ups in the line itself, to shooting one in the back of the head, to trying to wedge yourself in the line and butchering it in the process.

Keep it up, though! Your effort to support the Regiment is -very- much appreciated, and in due time you'll gather a bigger following - just got to get your name out there, really. Having fun doing it is just an added bonus, isn't it?
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 09:07:00 AM »
Thanks for your kind words Unc0nn3ct3d. Kindness like that is what keeps me going.

As for the internal part of our gathering, I thought potential recruits would like to have a glimpse over that.

If any of the Coms disagrees, it's very easy for me to cut it out from the video!

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 04:00:02 PM »
Love the video - thanks for posting it :). I personally don't have an issue with posting the parade at the end, but do make sure there's nothing incriminating in there :).
Mark

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 04:16:28 PM »
Love the video - thanks for posting it :). I personally don't have an issue with posting the parade at the end, but do make sure there's nothing incriminating in there :).

yes I made sure to remove some funny parts once we were dismissed !

Celonius

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 03:00:28 PM »
Great video. Thanks for posting!