51st Regiment

Author Topic: Linebattle Event - Wednesday 13/09  (Read 877 times)

Harbinger

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Bronze tier on Patreon.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Linebattle Event - Wednesday 13/09
« on: September 11, 2017, 09:34:53 PM »
Linebattle & Siege Event this Wednesday (20:00 CEST)

We will be attending our third linebattle event this Wednesday (13/09) at 20:00 CEST.

Huzzah!

Condoz

• Lieutenant
  • Reserves
  • 51st since 2009
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
    • Awards
Re: Linebattle Event - Wednesday 13/09
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 10:49:06 PM »

Huzzah... I mean fuck that, I'll be sitting in Dallas at that time.

Refleax

• May good health be yours!
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Holdfast: Nations At War
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 12:06:41 AM »
Join in chaps! This one will be filmed by YouTubers as well. I've seen some footage already and that column on Desert Ruins looked glorious.

Remember Strangeways!

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Colour Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 01:08:24 AM »
I'll be there.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

Eldridge

• Grenadier
  • Grenadier Company
  • 51st Department of Propaganda
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 03:12:35 PM »
I have one class today..and its exactly the same time as the event RIP. Enjoy lads!

Spunned

• Major
  • Reserves
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Commander Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 04:11:56 PM »
I have one class today..and its exactly the same time as the event RIP. Enjoy lads!

RIP

Press F to pay respects

Olavur

• Corporal
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 07:43:39 PM »
I'll be a little late

Sir_Hal

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 11:31:01 PM »
Nice.