51st Regiment

Author Topic: The hug of death  (Read 1070 times)

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
The hug of death
« on: January 22, 2018, 12:08:20 AM »

Hunter

• Sergeant
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The hug of death
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 12:21:10 AM »
+1
Great content

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 01:44:51 AM »

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 02:01:49 AM »
Beautiful.
Mark

Ronin

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 02:30:58 AM »
was awesome :P
You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.

Vizla

• Grenadier
  • Grenadier Company
  • Anxiety God and 51st Minister of Propaganda™
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 02:54:23 AM »
What a poor guy... No ad revenue for him  :'(

Memes wasn't a thing until I showed up.

Homicidal Puppy

• Major
  • High Command
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Commander Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 07:39:37 AM »
I liked it.  I also watched the rest of the clip from yesterday's event.  Keep up the good work, Ferkison!

Unc0nn3ct3d

• Colour Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • "Bitch, I see you."
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 09:27:40 AM »
Same as Puppy, liked the video overall.

I like to point out that people need to stop saying the passwords whenever someone's recording. When Ferkison here gets so popular he drowns in even more pussy, he'll probably attract the occasional troll too. Next time, point the people over to the TS event channel so they can simply look them up there.

Could be that I'm just paranoid like that, but it'd relax me somewhat, at least.
"Ain't nothing wrong with enjoying a little chaotic fun."

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2018, 09:31:49 AM »
Best clip ever  ;D ;D ;D

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2018, 09:59:25 AM »
Same as Puppy, liked the video overall.

I like to point out that people need to stop saying the passwords whenever someone's recording. When Ferkison here gets so popular he drowns in even more pussy, he'll probably attract the occasional troll too. Next time, point the people over to the TS event channel so they can simply look them up there.

Could be that I'm just paranoid like that, but it'd relax me somewhat, at least.

Haha, I usually try to talk over the passwords or say "oh yeah we change those every day lul" but sometimes I don't catch it in time.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words! <3

Zachary

• Fusilier
  • Light Company
  • “Theology is ignorance with wings.” Sam Harris
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 12:30:28 AM »
is it wrong that i'm jealous
Offer no respite, Grant no quarter, Yield to None.