51st Regiment

Author Topic: Headsets  (Read 872 times)

Ronin

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Headsets
« on: January 22, 2018, 08:02:22 PM »
Currently using Razer Man O Wars but looking for something new after a few years with them what do you guys use and recommend?
play mostly fps games with some mmo and casual games. 
You, you, and you: Panic. The rest of you, come with me.

Jamster

• Sergeant Major
  • Grenadier Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Silver tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Helicopter pilot for communists that need a ride.
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Headsets
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 08:57:32 PM »
What's your budget ?
The meta-cancer has metastasized.

Miwiw

• Lance Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 09:03:45 PM »
I still use the SteelSeries Siberia 200 which costs around 70€. I've been using mine for years now and it still works perfectly fine. Though I rather guess it is quality like an average headset. Ask Deathstar, he has the best headset ever though certainly expensive as well. ;)

Ronin

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 09:30:09 PM »
budget wise i dont have one just dont wanna pay more than like £250 probs

Steiner

• Colour Sergeant
  • Light Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Midshipsman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 12:08:37 AM »
I use the logitech g533 wireless headset. It's quiet heavy though.
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Ronin

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 12:55:29 AM »
hows it for sound whoring footsteps and stuff on pubg arma ect?

Deathstar

• Lieutenant
  • Reserves
  • Melee God and Official 51st Jurnalizt™
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 06:36:43 AM »
After using a Plantronics Gamecom 780 for a few years I finally retired it. To replace it, I got myself a Corsair VOID for ~90€, but found it uncomfortable to wear, too soundproof (yeah that's a thing) and terrible to configure, resulting in bad sound and microphone quality. I returned it and ordered a Sennheiser Game One for ~150€. This one uses 3.5mm connectors instead of USB (like the other two) and plays very nicely with my motherboard. Sound is super crisp, mic is very decent (closest to studio quality as you'll get) and it's comfortable. Definitely big budget but worth every Cent imo.

Steiner

• Colour Sergeant
  • Light Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Midshipsman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 09:44:53 AM »
hows it for sound whoring footsteps and stuff on pubg arma ect?

Sound is awesome. Microphone is kinda meh; You can even hear yourself whilst you speak on TS, which sucks (I use a static desk microphone instead).
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2018, 09:58:49 AM »

Ronin

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2018, 07:35:32 PM »
thanks guys defiantly gonna take a look at your suggestions

Ferkison

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2018, 09:45:06 PM »
I'm using the Hyper X Cloud II which I believe are the most great headphones for the money. The technology behind is is from Takstar (They are Takstar Pro 80), which are professional audio monitors.

Admiral Hipper

• Lance Corporal
  • Centre Company
  • Kamatayan sa Hapon! Mabuhay ang Tawalisi!
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2018, 09:57:02 PM »
Take a look at the Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum. Wireless version is a bit more expensive though.
"Look into Bismarck's bright brown eyes as she holds your Sausage hostage!"