51st Regiment

Author Topic: First official YouTUBE video in a long time!  (Read 1318 times)

Spunned

• Major
  • Reserves
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Commander Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
First official YouTUBE video in a long time!
« on: January 28, 2018, 10:38:27 AM »
You can find the video here: https://youtu.be/kDn9bBGFjs0

Needless to say, not a lot of good footage was captured, so this is what I could use.

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: First official YouTUBE video in a long time!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 06:07:19 PM »
Happy to see the channel active again. Hopefully today we’ll get good footage.
Mark

Jamster

• Sergeant Major
  • Grenadier Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Silver tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Helicopter pilot for communists that need a ride.
  • Midshipsman Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 06:18:39 PM »
Great video! If tonight goes anything like last week there will be plenty of footage for videos  :D
The meta-cancer has metastasized.

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 02:25:36 PM »
Lovely!
We should record a 15-30 seconds recruitment video as well, and spam it all around the internet (Holdfast forums!)

Athalos

• Fusilier
  • Reserves
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 12:49:37 AM »
Lovely!
We should record a 15-30 seconds recruitment video as well, and spam it all around the internet (Holdfast forums!)
Make it happen!
"When I lost my rifle, the Army charged me 85 dollars. That is why in the Navy the Captain goes down with the ship."

Spunned

• Major
  • Reserves
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 50 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Commander Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 07:50:40 AM »
Lovely!
Make it happen!

Already on it.

I'm shooting it this weekend.

OriginalHobo

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Fág an Bealach
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 07:12:19 PM »
Lovely!
Make it happen!

Already on it.

Let us know if you need any extras !
;D

"DURA LEX, SED LEX."

Homicidal Puppy

• Major
  • High Command
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Commander Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 07:57:48 PM »
Lovely!
Make it happen!

Already on it.

Let us know if you need any extras !
;D

We will need people for this in the upcoming weekend.

OriginalHobo

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Fág an Bealach
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 06:54:33 PM »
We will need people for this in the upcoming weekend.

I volunteer as tribute

"DURA LEX, SED LEX."

Womble

• Recruit
  • Bootcamp
  • Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2018, 04:59:20 PM »
very silly holdfast video i did. hope you like ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKY9oq5py20&t=99s

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2018, 06:05:19 PM »
very silly holdfast video i did. hope you like ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKY9oq5py20&t=99s

Well done! You could help us with the official channel!