51st Regiment

Author Topic: 51st is growing fast  (Read 1195 times)

WaylanderGR

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • <3 Customs
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
51st is growing fast
« on: January 29, 2018, 12:17:48 AM »
just something I noticed today after looking at some of deathstar's photos of the lb I missed, the 51st has more than doubled its members since i joined (left side is the regiment as of November 12th, the right side as of January 28th)
"never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"

OriginalHobo

• Sergeant
  • Centre Company
  • Fág an Bealach
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
    • Awards
Re: 51st is growing fast
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 02:31:44 AM »
It's nice to see the regiment growing, and this pic demonstrates it perfectly.
Today the parade ground, tomorrow the world.

"DURA LEX, SED LEX."

Mousecatcher

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • miri it is while summer ilast
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 08:42:19 AM »
Its a good thing! But also we need to be focused and productive in training, to, so to say, digest influx of recruits, whitout loosing overall quality.

I personaly trying hard to be up to standards of our battle-hardened veterans, but this is not easy buisness!

May be (I aleady started similar topic some time ago) specialized training for recruits/others who feel need to hone some skills, once aditional time for week can make difference. I will attend them with great pleasure. It can be thing just with 10 ppl and wiling NCO to organize, if everybody else is busy.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:49:06 AM by Mousecatcher »

Steiner

• Colour Sergeant
  • Light Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Midshipsman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 10:48:06 AM »
May be (I aleady started similar topic some time ago) specialized training for recruits/others who feel need to hone some skills, once aditional time for week can make difference. I will attend them with great pleasure. I can be thing just with 10 ppl and wiling NCO to organize, if everybody else is busy.

We used to have this after Thursday training (lead by Lafroste afaik). Dunno what happened to it though.
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Reserves
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 02:27:48 PM »
Extending by maybe 30minutes the tuesday trainings for who wants to step up might not be a bad idea!

unspun

• Recruit
  • Bootcamp
  • For Glory n Baked Beans!
  • Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 01:58:51 PM »
Thought you guys had been going longer, nicely done.   8)

Is there many other clans playing?
"… The very best they can expect is that it will take them time— but time is not on their side"

Deathstar

• Lieutenant
  • Reserves
  • Melee God and Official 51st Jurnalizt™
  • Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 03:41:57 PM »
Thought you guys had been going longer, nicely done.   8)

Is there many other clans playing?

There are a great many regiments actively playing, just check out all the hustle and bustle on the Holdfast forums!

unspun

• Recruit
  • Bootcamp
  • For Glory n Baked Beans!
  • Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 09:17:46 PM »
Wow that's brilliant reminds me of back in the day before counter strike match making.  If only they still all did Irc. 

I did not think as many clans would be active at the moment due to the game being in Alpha and not too many filled servers.
"… The very best they can expect is that it will take them time— but time is not on their side"