51st Regiment

Author Topic: Hallo! Hello! Bonjour!  (Read 945 times)

Garviel Loken

• Recruit
  • Bootcamp
  • Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hallo! Hello! Bonjour!
« on: April 09, 2018, 09:28:40 PM »
Hello everyone,

My name is Garviel, and I am very excited to get to know you guys and gals(?), and really get some good warring on!  Holdfast is new to me, but I used to play the Gary's Mod mod "Battlegrounds" which got me hooked on this Napoleonic warstyle.  And now with the RP events, I think I will have much fun!

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

~Garviel Loken

Mark

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • 51st Regiment
  • Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hallo! Hello! Bonjour!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 09:37:27 PM »
Welcome!
Mark

Tinez

• Sergeant
  • Reserves
  • PastaPizza is the way
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Able Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 09:44:26 PM »
Tons of gals!
Welcome to the 51st!

Steiner

• Colour Sergeant
  • Light Company
  • Awarded to those who are contributing to the Lead tier on Patreon. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches. Awarded for showing great skill in competitive matches.
  • Hackerman
  • Midshipsman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 11:20:10 PM »
Hey there, welcome to our totally normal regiment :-X.
+++++++++++++[>++++>+<<-]>.--.>---.

PoundeR

• Lieutenant
  • Centre Company
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 15 members. Lieutenant Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Awarded to those who have recruited 10 members. Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 04:40:37 AM »
We used to play BG2 thats where the core of the clan comes from

Hunter

• Sergeant
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 04:02:10 PM »
Welcome to the 51st!

Olavur

• Corporal
  • Reserves
  • Awarded for service as a non-commissioned officer. Able Seaman Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 05:37:13 PM »
Welcome :)

Garviel Loken

• Recruit
  • Bootcamp
  • Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2018, 07:33:52 PM »
We used to play BG2 thats where the core of the clan comes from

I was super heavy into that for a long time.  It's good to see more people come from that!

Mousecatcher

• Fusilier
  • Centre Company
  • miri it is while summer ilast
  • Ordinary Seaman Awarded for service as an enlisted soldier.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 12:00:46 PM »
Welcome  :)

Only gal is Evie. And she is bot.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 12:02:19 PM by Mousecatcher »

Garviel Loken

• Recruit
  • Bootcamp
  • Landsman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 07:26:42 PM »
Welcome  :)

Only gal is Evie. And she is bot.

She must be a sexy bot.

Homicidal Puppy

• Major
  • High Command
  • 9-1 wasn't a thing until I showed up.
  • Awarded to those who have recruited 5 members. Commander Awarded to those who have donated a total of 20 EUR to the 51st Regiment. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 51st Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the original Battlegrounds 2 83rd Grenadiers. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Musket 51st Regiment. Awarded for service as a commanding officer. Awarded to veterans of the Mount & Blade: Warband 51st Regiment.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 07:06:01 PM »
No girls allowed.